Siko offers support on a wide range of geared potentiometer systems for level, distance, path, angle, positioning and measurement applications.
Siko robust analgue geared potentiometers are used for absolute measurements. The geared mechanism allows the range of rotary adjustment to be associated to the range of an integral potentiometer.
- Hollow or solid shaft mounting
- Light or heavy duty housing
- Upto 3 limit switches that can be adjusted to operate at any position across the measuring range
- Resistance, Voltage or 4-20 mA current output
- Gear Ratios from 0.1:1 to 5000:1
- Protection to IP68
- Integral Friction Clutch to prevent damage should the measuring range be exceeded
- Absolute measurement
- Long service life
- Versatile analogue signal on the encoder output
- Robust housing
- Various shaft sizes
- Variable mounting positions