For use in harsh environments and/or tight spaces where accuracy is essential, the MSK2000 magnetic sensor is used with magnetic stripe encoder and is insensitive to dust, oil, humidity, etc.
MSK2000 Magnetic Position Sensor
Information gathered on a magnetic tape or ring is translated by sensors and transferred to a downstream electronics unit. Values measured by active sensors are converted into digital counting pulses, analog sine-cosine signals or serial absolute values. For passive sensors, combination with a display or translation module is required.
Compact sensor, incremental, digital interface, resolution 0.25 mm
- Linear resolution 0.25 mm
- Repeat accuracy of ±1 increment
- Operating voltage 5 or 24 V
- Under 10 mm reading distance
- Used in combination with MB2000 Magnetic tape encoder
Contact (0)1234 924324