For use in harsh environments and/or tight spaces where accuracy is essential, the MSK1100 magnetic sensor is used with magnetic stripe encoder and is insensitive to dust, oil, humidity, etc.
MSK1100 Magnetic Sensor
Information gathered on a magnetic tape or ring is translated by sensors and transferred to a downstream electronics unit. Values measured by active sensors are converted into digital counting pulses, analog sine-cosine signals or serial absolute values. For passive sensors, combination with a display or translation module is required.
Incremental, digital interface, resolution 0.2 microns, with final position detection
- Max. resolution 0.2 microns
- Repeat accuracy max. ±1 microns
- Under 0.4 mm reading distance
- Status LED display
- Robust metal housing
- two integrated limit switches, lateral scanning
- Used in combination with MB100 Magnetic tape encoder
Contact (0)1234 924324