For use in harsh environments and/or tight spaces where accuracy is essential, the MSA501 magnetic sensor is used with magnetic stripe encoder and is insensitive to dust, oil, humidity, etc.
MSA501 Magnetic Position Sensor
Information gathered on a magnetic tape or ring is translated by sensors and transferred to a downstream electronics unit. Values measured by active sensors are converted into digital counting pulses, analog sine-cosine signals or serial absolute values. For passive sensors, combination with a display or translation module is required.
Absolute, SSI interface, resolution 1 microns
- Max. resolution of 5 microns absolute, 1 microns incremental
- Repeat accuracy of 0.005 mm
- SSI output circuit, RS485 (absolute), optional LD (incremental)
- Under 1.3 mm reading distance
- Max. measuring length 10.24 m
- status LEDs for diagnosis
- Used in combination with MB500 Magnetic tape encoder, MR500 or MBR500 Magnetic ring encoder
Contact (0)1234 924324