For use in harsh environments and/or tight spaces where accuracy is essential, the MS100/1 magnetic sensor is used with magnetic stripe encoder and is insensitive to dust, oil, humidity, etc.
LE100/1 Magnetic Position Sensor
Information gathered on a magnetic tape is translated by sensors and transferred to a downstream electronics unit. Values measured by active sensors are converted into digital counting pulses, analog sine-cosine signals or serial absolute values. For passive sensors, combination with a display or translation module is required.
Incremental, analog interface 1 Vss
Profile LE100/1 Linear & Rotary:
- Repeat accuracy max. ±1 microns
- Status LED display
- Under 0.4 mm reading distance
- Signal period 1000 microns
- Output circuit sin/cos 1 Vss
- Robust metal housing
- Used in combination with MB100/1 Magnetic tape encoder or MBR100 Magnetic ring encoder
Contact (0)1234 924324